Please Pray For Crystal

:grouphug :grouphug

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no!!!

Let us know as soon as you hear something.

She can't be sick, she just can't........ :cry1

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

She has hemangiosarcoma of the body wall. I actually wish it was the spleen then we could do surgery. The only option they gave me was to treat her with herbs to control the bleeding. The initial bleed which occurred last night after dinner has stopped, but it will happen again. She is currently stablized and walking. The doctors are going to contact Dr. Couto for a consult.

They'll get back to me with any kind of options, but it didn't sound like there were any.

I'll probably have her just a day or so longer and that's it.

To add insult to injury, for a dog that I've had less than two weeks, the bill is going to be over $2000.

Mary Pat, I'm so sorry this is happening. Please give her a gentle hug and kiss for me. Spoil her.

Praying for a miracle.

grouphug.gif

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Guest grey_dreams

Oh no! I'm so sorry this is happening. Hope that OSU will have more options. Sending prayers for Crystal and you.

What a horrible sucker punch, for you and her both. :(

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

sad.gifgrouphug.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I'm so very sorry. Keeping you both in my prayers.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm so sorry.:(

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

I am so sad and sorry to read this. I wish things could have turned out better for you both.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am sorry you didn't have more time with her,, and she with you!

:grouphug

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

She has hemangiosarcoma of the body wall. I actually wish it was the spleen then we could do surgery. The only option they gave me was to treat her with herbs to control the bleeding. The initial bleed which occurred last night after dinner has stopped, but it will happen again. She is currently stablized and walking. The doctors are going to contact Dr. Couto for a consult.

They'll get back to me with any kind of options, but it didn't sound like there were any.

To add insult to injury, for a dog that I've had less than two weeks, the bill is going to be over $2000.

There is a chance your group will help you with the bills. I would let them know. Our group helps when something goes wrong with a pup witin a month of adoption. I am sorry that you are going through this.

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah

There is a chance your group will help you with the bills. I would let them know. Our group helps when something goes wrong with a pup witin a month of adoption. I am sorry that you are going through this.

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah

Guest zombrie

I am so, so sorry. I can't believe what I'm reading. I hope she is going to pull through longer than you think :grouphug :grouphug