Charlie (Nov 20, 2002-April 21St, 2012)

Charlies_Dad

Guest dobiegrey

I am crying with you at the loss of this beautiful boy :( I am so very sorry and I was praying so hard, but God needed a special Angel.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:gh_run

Run with the wind handsome boy. Your life was like an open book that your family shared with all of us; and we are

so grateful to have "known" you. We've loved you like our own, and cry with your family now that you're gone.

Happy Trails, Charlie, til you & your family meet again.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

I am so, so, so sorry. I really loved your boy and am devastated that he is gone. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling. I wish I could send you some comfort, but I know I cannot. Thank you for sharing him with us. The joy your pictures of him brought us was immeasurable.

Run free beautiful boy. You will be missed terribly.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

Oh Kyle....

Only we know what a small price we pay for the love we have received from our pets.

The sadness and loss, no matter how powerful it may be, is an insufficient measure of the joy we have been given.

Charlie will never be forgotten.

Nancy

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Kyle, I am so very sorry, Charlie was a beautiful soul and I loved hearing about his journey, what a great life you gave him, it is never enough time, you and your family are in my prayers.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Charlie was hero to us. His survival skills and desire were to be admired.

Take comfort in knowing that your sweet dog is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Words just seem so inadequate...I am so sorry for your loss of Charlie. He had such a good life though and was loved by many. Rest well sweetie....you will be missed.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest Gemma

I am so sorry for your loss. :(

Charlie gave me hope, and I loved to read about him. You did so much for him, and he must have always felt how loved and cherished he was. Now he's whole and free at the rainbow bridge. Godspeed, Charlie. You are dearly missed by so many.

I'm so sorry. When my boy broke his femur last year and we were told it was cancer, I thought about your Charlie and how well he was doing. Jack had more cancer than just in his femur, so we let him go on that very day. I know how bad it hurts because Jack was my world just like Charlie's was yours. He is an inspiration to so many and he will not be forgotten.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

I am so sorry for the loss of your handsome boy. He has been an inspiration to so many of us. Godspeed Charlie!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest 4rooers

I am so sorry for your loss, and at the same time grateful that you found each other. No matter how long we have them, its never long enough. Charlie had the best family and I know that no greyhound has ever been loved more. Godspeed, Charlie. I know Rippa and Ozzie will be there to greet you.

Kim

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Kyle what a wonderful tribute to a fantastic boy. You were blessed to be chosen to be his guardian and you did your job well. There are no words to ease the pain, I so wish there were. The loss, although so very personal, is shared by many of us as you shared Charlie with us. :bighug

Run with the angels Sweet Handsome Charlie, you are with the very very best ~

Kyle, I'm so sorry Charlie is gone.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Kyle - I'm so very sorry. We will all miss Charlie and the valiant way he lived his life. Prayers for peace and comfort coming for you and your family. GodSpeed Charlie.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

Oh, Charlie, what a lovely, brave and happy soul you were. I feel as if your passing has taken some of the joy from the world. Please let your Mom and Dad know that you are safe, and free of pain, and watching over them. And watch over all the dogs fighting the good fight with courage, as you did.

Kyle, I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy. Thank-you for sharing him with us. We are sharing your sadness.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Roadtripper

I loved reading your tribute to sweet Charlie--you gave him such an amazing life. I got chills imagining Charlie running free down the beach. He is so blessed to have you for his dad.

Someday it will be like when he ran around the corner of the house...though you lost sight of him for a bit, he'll come charging back into sight, huge doggy grin at the sight of you and excited to share adventures together again.

Wishing you and your wife peace and comfort.

Run swift and free, Charlie.

I am so very sorry. Charlie was a very special boy and he had such a wonderful life with you.

He will be forever missed.

Mom to BridgeGreys~~STORM 07/99-02/08/11, VICKI 12/15/00-01/12/11, BAY 02/00-10/25/10 and CASHEW 10/99-2/23/10

and cats ~~ IRISH, MUMBLES, MUFFIN, TJ, PUNKIN and Bridge cats SARAH (07/29/97-07/07/06) and BRIE (04/11/96-01/22/12)

a very lively Whippet, OLIVIA and JAKE, the Iggy

Guest tammara

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Charlie. I have always enjoyed your inspiring posts, and his adorable little face. What a wonderful life he had with you and your wife and your other fur babies. I pray that the happy memories you have of Charlie help ease the pain of loosing him. I am so sorry. Rest in peace Charlie. :gh_run2