The Doctor

Guest GreytOD

Guest GreytOD

I've been volunteering with our kennel for a while now, and finally have found my boy. I also have the unique pleasure of meeting (and loving) his momma, who is at the kennel- his entire litter, who is at the kennel- and a handful of his half-siblings from his sire's side (who only has record of the two litters). What an awesome family of dogs!

He, and his litter, are 21 month old racing flunk outs (you can find him on track info as RLM's Warsaw, but he isn't on greyhound-data) and they all came with soda kennel call names: Fanta, Pepsy, Sprite, Cola, and Doctor Pepper.

Without further ado, the Doctor himself:

6859616983_0ac14cfc33_z.jpg6859592663_90e0ea12f0.jpg

6859605827_a7f67f8781_z.jpg

6859653921_f7d7cafc39_z.jpg

6859756575_57d296a4c5_z.jpg

He had such a great time at his first meet and greet this afternoon, and looooves kids. He learned stairs right away (we live in an apartment) and after all of the excitement of the day he is tiiiiiired. The only one who isn't sure of the whole situation is Orion, the kitty cat, but he's come out from under the bed so that is a good sign. Expect many more pictures to come!

Guest OurIndy

Pepper!! :wub: His snoozing face just made me melt!

Congratulations to all of you (yes, you too Orion) and keep those pictures coming, the first days are the best!

Guest GreytOD

Thanks everyone :) I love the picture of him with the little girl too; I was just a little to late in catching the picture of him giving her kisses.

I have pictures of his siblings, but they are all really blurry because it was dark out and my battery was going dead on my camera when I took them, but this one has everyone in it but Coke.

6734036833_26f444a8e8_z.jpg

The yellow muzzle is Sprite, pink muzzles are Fanta (the one heading away from the camera) and the Doctor (the one coming to the camera), and the one in the red muzzle is Pepsy. Coke looks just like the Doctor :).

His TARDIS is bigger on the inside, we still haven't been able to locate his sonic screwdriver though. I'm also still looking for his bowtie. B)

:wub:

Congratulations!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

He's beautiful and I love his name! I am a Diet Dr Pepper-aholic! :lol

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

His TARDIS is bigger on the inside, we still haven't been able to locate his sonic screwdriver though. I'm also still looking for his bowtie. B)

Someone needs to make this boy a dark blue collar with little fezzes all over it and a bowtie on the front!!!

And while they're at it, if they make a dark blue one with TARDS's on it I would buy it in a heartbeat for Sammi!

Edited by Gryffenne

Congratulations...how awesome to know the whole litter :clap

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Someone needs to make this boy a dark blue collar with little fezzes all over it and a bowtie on the front!!!

And while they're at it, if they make a dark blue one with TARDS's on it I would buy it in a heartbeat for Sammi!

Bow ties are cool, but I think you should go retro with a looooong striped scarf. And maybe a collar with jelly babies on it!

- Pennymom (Dr. Who fanatic)

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.

Congratulations!!!!! What beautiful pictures of a gorgeous hound!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest GreytOD

:lolHey WE've got a (Doctor) Pepper too P1070037.jpgAltho his racing name was Jimbo Spotty :)

Your Pepper is quite the handsome man too.

Congratulations...how awesome to know the whole litter :clap

Its really cool. I love his momma Dee so much too, but the first time I met his litter they all walked out and as soon as I saw him all I could think was 'he's the one.' and then df Alan came into the turn out pen and the first thing he said was 'that's the one isn't it?' and I wasn't even standing next to him or anything. Passing his cat safe test just sealed the deal. If we could do two dogs I'd scoop Dee up quick.

6733998137_6ec9100d31_z.jpg (Her racing name is USS Double Time, not Denouncer- she was borrowing his muzzle)

Someone needs to make this boy a dark blue collar with little fezzes all over it and a bowtie on the front!!!And while they're at it, if they make a dark blue one with TARDS's on it I would buy it in a heartbeat for Sammi!
Bow ties are cool, but I think you should go retro with a looooong striped scarf. And maybe a collar with jelly babies on it! - Pennymom (Dr. Who fanatic)

He has a TARDIS blue tag collar I made him. There really needs to be more Doctor Who inspired pet gear, I agree! - Also, am I the only one who can only hear bowtie in my head pronounced by River Song? I love love love River.

I would go retro, but I will admit I've only seen the newer seasons... I'm kind of scared to go back to the originals. Being a "90's kid" (and technology stereotypes apply) I'm not sure I can handle going back :blush I will admit I am totally in love with the 11th Doctor. The 6th season totally makes my world.

Alan really likes huskies, and we've discussed in the very far future we'll bring home a husky named Stormaggedon- call name Alfie. :P Yay for obscure references. And even better for other Dr. Who fans!

What a gorgeous boy!

Congratulations!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I've been volunteering with our kennel for a while now, and finally have found my boy. I also have the unique pleasure of meeting (and loving) his momma, who is at the kennel- his entire litter, who is at the kennel- and a handful of his half-siblings from his sire's side (who only has record of the two litters). What an awesome family of dogs!

He, and his litter, are 21 month old racing flunk outs (you can find him on track info as RLM's Warsaw, but he isn't on greyhound-data) and they all came with soda kennel call names: Fanta, Pepsy, Sprite, Cola, and Doctor Pepper.

Without further ado, the Doctor himself:

6859616983_0ac14cfc33_z.jpg6859592663_90e0ea12f0.jpg

6859605827_a7f67f8781_z.jpg

6859653921_f7d7cafc39_z.jpg

6859756575_57d296a4c5_z.jpg

He had such a great time at his first meet and greet this afternoon, and looooves kids. He learned stairs right away (we live in an apartment) and after all of the excitement of the day he is tiiiiiired. The only one who isn't sure of the whole situation is Orion, the kitty cat, but he's come out from under the bed so that is a good sign. Expect many more pictures to come!

Oh is he cute, but who is the fawn with the white face in the third picture?:)

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17