Prajna 9/14/1998 - 10/17/2011

Guest KennelMom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Sometimes those "troublesome" ones turn out to be the best....sounds like the classic case with Prajna. I'm so sorry.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

What a great tribute to what sounds like a fantastic dog...

hugs to both you and Ken....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

It's clear that he truly belonged with you and Ken, and was so very loved.

I'm so sorry that you lost your precious Prajna.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:grouphug :grouphug I am very sorry... Please extend my heartfelt condolences to Ken too.....

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Such a handsome man...I'm so sorry that it was time to say goodbye. From the pictures it looks like he was not only a protector of you, but of the other pups in your pack - Quilty, and your little puppy girl (why can't I think of her name right now?)...he certainly landed in the right place :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest mcsheltie

I am marveling at your tribute. No one could have captured another being's spirit, Prajna's essence, as you did. The three of you would not have grown in such wonderful ways without each other.

Your last sentence... He was always a wanderer at heart and I'm sure his spirit is out there, somewhere. And he'll eventually find us again ...well, no truer words could be spoken.

Tonight Prajna is running free, but he will never be far from you.

Ken & Heather - I'm so sorry Prajna had to leave you... I remember him from Ken's Maryland days, back in my early days with Cody.

Run free, travelin' man...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I am so very sorry for your loss. It sounds to me like the special memories you have made in both your trials and your tribulations with Prajna over the years will last with you always and forever. Sometimes the dogs that challenge us the most in the beginning have the greatest impact on our souls.

Many Hugs to you both.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest KennelMom

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. Prajna was a very special dog, indeed - with amazing ears that always, ALWAYS stood straight up. Even when he was sleeping. He's the dog in my siggy b/c I love that picture so much.

It's awesome that so many of you remember Ken and Prajna from their Maryland days. I guess my guys are pretty memorable :blush

I'm sorry for your loss. He was a handsome boy.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)