Slick Heart 2/14/2001 - 7/12/2011

TheFullHouse

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Judy :cry1 My heart sank when I saw this thread :brokenheart I am so terribly sorry.

:grouphug :grouphug :f_white:grouphug

Run free, beautiful Heart :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am. I know how deeply you love your dogs and how they have blessed your life and have always enjoyed reading about them and seeing their photos.

My heart is broken over the loss of your Heart.:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest PhillyPups

Judy I am so ripped by this. Beautiful Sweet Heart ~

Run with the angels baby girl, you are with the very very best ~

I am so sorry! I was hoping against hope that she would pull through! Godspeed, beautiful Heart. That last photo makes me smile and cry at the same time. Sending prayers of comfort to you, Mike and Kevin.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :cry1 Was hoping she'd pull through this last crisis. :( Godspeed, beautiful Heart... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Run free to good health, beautiful girl.... Send your folks a rainbow or two.

:cry1

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh Judy, I'm so incredibly sorry. I know your hearts are absolutely broken.

I remember well Heart's heartworm treatment. I was so impressed by the love and devotion you showed by staying with her to keep her calm in her crate.

I'm so sorry you didn't have more time with her, but I know she knew she was loved every day she was with you. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Guest FullMetalFrank

I remember when you got her and she had to stay confined to her crate all that time; you were devoted to her then, and again as you had to let her go. She was a special girl and will be missed; I had so hoped she'd pull thru and get to spend more time with you. Godspeed, Heart....

Judy,

I am so very sorry for you, Mike, and the rest of the family. I was sooo hoping that Heart's recent medical difficulties wouldn't lead down this path. May Heart rest in peace... free from pain and discomfort. Our thoughts are with you all during this very difficult loss of your beautiful, sweet family member, Heart. Thank you for giving her a wonderful life in retirement.

:f_pink

oh Judy and Mike, I am so very, very sorry. :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 I'm sure Emma and Andy were waiting there to welcome her :cry1

Edited by RaineysMom

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I can't thank you all enough for all the beautiful condolences. To those who have sent PM's, I appreciate each and every one. To those who sent prayers and good thoughts during Heart's illness, those mean more to me than you will every know, they helped me get through the darkest hours. I so wished we could have pulled her through, she just had too many issues that couldn't be dealt with. The house was one short last night and her loss was felt through the entire pack.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee