Slick Heart 2/14/2001 - 7/12/2011

TheFullHouse

Guest hannahmom

I remember when she was diagnosed, and had to spend so much time in her crate. I recall thinking that that sweet girl had found the perfect place with the bestest Momma.

The best girl found the best family.

I wish only that it could have been forever.

Judy :bighug

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judy and Mike, my heart stopped when I saw your subtitle in Health. I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Heart was so incredibly beautiful and special to all of us. She will be sorely missed.

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest Cara_Lea

My heart is so heavy today.. I remember when you brought Heart hom and her month of confinement with the heartworms.. and I remember the joy of her release from that month. All the pictures we have seen over the years show us how very loved and happy she was.. and what a beautiful soul she was. Judy and Mike, I am so sorry... I was praying so hard that she would recover and have much more time with you.

Run free, darling Heart.. find Emmy and Andy and all the other beautiful hounds who have gone before you..

Guest goofydog

Oh my :weep . Judy, Mike and Kevin, Thank you so much for giving Heart such a loving and nurturing home. She will be sorely missed by all who ever met her, whether in person or through your posts about the FullHouse. Godspeed sweet, beautiful Heart.

She was a special girl. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest Energy11

Oh Judy!!

Just logged on after a while and saw your posts. Sooo sorry to hear about your girl, Heart! I can say that she surely was a lucky girl to had found you and Mike, and vice-versa!!

God Speed your baby girl! Love, Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee, and Cari. ... and those waiting at The Bridge.

So sorry for your loss. We were all hoping that the beautiful Heart had `some more quality time in the Full House.

And she did have a beautiful heart.

Run free, sweet girl.

Please let your humans and the pack know that you are ok.

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

Guest PiagetsMom

I did not know Heart's racing name, but when I saw this thread title my heart sank and I immediately thought, oh, no.........especially since the last update was so promising. Heart was lucky to have been a part of your "full house", and I know you felt blessed to have her.

I'm so very sorry, Judy, Mike and Kevin - you're in my thoughts :grouphug

Edited by PiagetsMom