Daisy Doodles

Wendie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an honor to have one of those bossy redheads come in and take charge of your life and your heart. Thank you for being the perfect match for her.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I'm so sorry for your loss. Daisy was exquisite - how wonderful that she was able to have such a rich life with people who adored her. Godspeed Daisy! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

oh Wendie, I'm so very sorry. What a beautiful and special girl she was :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

I let Rainey know to watch out for her and show her where all the pig's ears are kept at the bridge. :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest budsmom

Wendie, I am so very sorry for your loss. I still remember when you went to get Daisy, that was undoubtedly the best thing that ever happened to her. Bud & I send hugs and healing thoughts to Joe and your whole family. :grouphug

A beautiful tribute for a gorgeous girl. So sorry for your loss.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Wendie,

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Daisy. Take comfort in knowing she is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

Say not in grief, "he is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was. ~ Hebrew proverb

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest hannahmom

The ones who make us howl with frustration and threaten immediate sale to the Gypsies crawl so deeply into our hearts, and become the dog we needed, even if we didn't originally think so. I am so very sorry that your baby girl's time to leave. :bighug

Wendie, I'm so sorry about the loss of your sweet Daisy. Your tribute is beautiful and so moving. She had a wonderful love-filled life with you. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Your tribute was beautiful. Thank you for sharing her. My sympathies to those who knew and loved her. She sounds wonderful. Gotta love those red-headed step kids! Got one of my own.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Wendie, your tribute to Daisy brought tears to my eyes. What a special girl. How lucky she was to have you as her momma. We are very sorry for your loss.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

I'm so sorry Wendie. What a girl. They leave such a huge hole with the loss of their huge personalities. flowers_pink.gif

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren