Sterling

SIGreyLady

A peaceful passing in his sleep -- best for him, but such a horrible shock for you. Run free, sweet boy.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I'm so very sorry!! :cry1 :cry1 he was such a handsome boy. :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm so very sorry to read that Sterling had to leave you :cry1 :cry1 :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Oh, Mimi - I'm so sorry...

Run free, Sterling

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest zombrie

I couldn't believe it when I saw his name here :cry1

I am so sorry for your loss of Sterling. I'm so glad I had the pleasure of meeting your sweet boy at GIG. Take comfort in knowing that he went peacefully and pain free

Rest well, Sterling.

Edited by zombrie

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sterling was beautiful & well loved. Godspeed Sterling! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Deeply sorry you lost your precious boy Mimi.....Our heart breaks for the pain you must be feeling.

Run free Sterling :gh_run

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest jettcricket

I just found this lovely picture of Sterling and Kelsey and Mimi at the Adams County Winery in Gettysburg. Wasn't he beautiful?

Mimiwinery.jpg

Yes he was....I'm so sorry in the loss of your handsome boy, Sterling. :(

:grouphug What a handsome boy. I'm very sorry he had to leave you so suddenly. :cry1:f_red

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

We were so saddened to read of Sterling's sudden passing. Mimi, we always looked forward to seeing Sterling with Kelsey at greyhound events. Sterling was a beautiful dog with a peaceful presence. I cannot imagine how much you must miss your handsome boy, Mimi. I went back and found a few pictures of Sterling from the first time we met. Dressed as Uncle Sam.....

5792132558_873077aa2e.jpg5791573673_11b5b2fbe7.jpg

Murray made a new friend that day.

5792132612_80a03a62da.jpg

We will always remember you, Sterling. Sending many, many hugs. :grouphug

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Oh God, I am just seeing this.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project