The Bottoms Just Dropped Out Of Our World...

Guest Balfie

Guest Balfie

We noticed lumps in our girlies neck, at the top, near her jaw and thought it was probably just swollen glands. Looked it up on here to be sure and got a bit worried so booked to take her to the vet for a check up. But you know how it is, so many times you worry its something serious and it turns out not to be.

But this time it is something serious. He said its her lymph glands, and they are all enlarged all over her body. I didnt know where to look for the others before but now he has showed me I know. The ones near her chest are almost golf ball sized. :(

She has to go for a biopsy this Monday to confirm but the vet said he will be very surprised if its not cancer. He said its one that can be treated, she can have chemo, so we just have to hope that the chemo will help her.

The bottom has dropped out of our world, I cant believe she has cancer.

:(

Sorry you received such scary news. If it is lymphoma there is a very good chance to knock it into remission. After you receive a true diagnosis you may want to ask Ohio State what their preferred chemo protocol is for GH's.

Where are you located? Can you get her to Ohio State and the Greyhound Health and Wellness Program? Forward her tests and records to them for a consultation please. It's free.

I am so sorry.

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Oh my goodness :cry1 I am so, so sorry. You must be gutted. If the diagnosis is correct, I would still seek a second opinion from OSU.

We're here for support. :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest arlosmom

Just to make you feel a little better. Arlo has thyroid cancer. He had the mass removed and has now had two chemo treatments. He is doing very well with the chemo. No ill effects and he is 1/2 way through.

So very sorry. Prayers for healing.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Sending prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

sending many many prayers and good thoughts! :hope :hope :hope:grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Sending well wishes to you and your girl.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.