Please Keep Manny (Former Foster) In Your Thoughts - Isn't Looking

Guest zombrie

Guest zombrie

Many of you may remember my foster seizure boy Manny. He was adopted in October and has been seizure free until now. Manny hasn't stopped seizing for three days, and has been on a Valium and bromide drip the whole time and it isn't stopping the seizures and they think he has pneumonia now. The vet wants to do on MRI but if he was to go under, he will definitely die. Keep this boy in your thoughts, even though we are pretty sure what the outcome is

Guest RiverCityGang

I am so sorry this is happening to Manny. It is exactly what happened to my Ceasar two years ago. My prayers are with him and all of you who care for him. It is so very hard to go through this, waiting and praying and hoping.....

oh no :( :( :( :( I followed his story on here :( :( :(

sending MANY MANY MANY prayers for Manny :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Prayers for Manny. I'm glad that he found you so that as he goes through this, it is with someone who loves him.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Good thoughts for Manny, I hope he is able to pull through.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest zombrie

Sending prayers. Can someone please give you a break eh Zombrie? :(

I know, right?! I am so sick of posting in H&M :(

The poor boy JUST turned three the day after Valentines Day. His family went to visit him this morning to talk to the vet and make a decision. Still haven't heard anything from them, I don't know if that is good or bad... :(

oh no!!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway