Please Pray For Gracie

Guest leemc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, how horrible for Gracie and for you. She has fought so hard, she just HAS to pull through this. So glad you clarified that she CAN survive with the intestine loss.

Come on, Gracie, please get better. Sending many prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

NO calls during the night, no news is good news!!! I spoke with the hospital last night , she was resting and they said they would call me if there was any problem, no calls!!This afternoon will make the 72 hour mark! I will keep you all updated as I hear. THANK YOU for all the support and prayers!

NO calls during the night, no news is good news!!! I spoke with the hospital last night , she was resting and they said they would call me if there was any problem, no calls!!This afternoon will make the 72 hour mark! I will keep you all updated as I hear. THANK YOU for all the support and prayers!

What a roller coaster ride for you all. I hope you continue to receive good news on Gracie. She sounds like a very strong girl.

Gracie, you stay strong baby girl. Dear St, Francis, you who were blessed by God to be able to bond so closely with your animal friends, please intercede for Gracie before the Throne and help her not only to survive but to thrive. AMEN.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Come on, baby girl, please keep getting better!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

RIP my dear Gracie. I got a call this morning at 3am from the hospital. She was rapidly declining, by the time I got there she was gone. Thank you all for the prayers and support . You will never know how much it means to me.

I am so very sorry. I was hoping that she would beat the odds.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I'm so sorry. Many hugs to you.

Godspeed, gallant Gracie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.