Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G)

rycezmom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redreed

I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Gustopher P was one of my favorites, as for so many GT'ers - my heart fell when I saw his name.

Run with the angels big boy, run fast and free.

I don't know what to say...when I saw his name, my heart sank. Your boy was one in a million and you are entitled to whatever kind of day you feel like having. I am a million times sorry. Gustopher P....rest well, big man. Leslie....:grouphug to you.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

may the sweet memories of your Gustopher P keep you warm at night, even if it is with the warm tears of sadness. In time , they will be tears of contentment, to have known and loved a special hound is our common bond!

god speed,, you are missed and loved! Mr. Pimpmaster!

:candle

Edited by 3DogNite

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Leslie -

What an awesome tribute to such a very very special boy. We love all our pups, but sometimes a very special one struts into our lives and touches us as no other living being can. I am sure The Queen strutted her stuff over to meet Gustopher Pimpmaster Jones, and gave her little flirtatious swish of her tail.

I am stunned, heartbroken with you and am here for you in any way I can be.

Run with the angels Handsome Gustopher P.you are with the very very best ~

Edited by PhillyPups

I am so very sorry. The Pimpmaster was one of the first hounds that I saw on GT that stole a piece of my heart. Your tribute was wonderful, just like he is. May he watch over you and let you know that he is with you, always.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest dizzyLu72

Your writing brought me to tears. These sweet little creatures bring us such happiness. They are so special in their own little way.. they find a way to plow themselves into our hearts and make such an impact. So sorry to hear about your sweet houndie, I hope you soon find comfort with your loss.

:grouphug:f_red

:cry1 I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious boy.:f_red

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest greytloves

Wow. Nothing we can say to ease the grief but we sure do know how bad it hurts and can relate, at least out here we understand and support your feelings at this time.

I'm so sorry.

Guest RiverCityGang

Oh, Leslie, I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I saw Gustopher's name. I am heartbroken for you, There are so many of us who loved the Pimpmaster and enjoyed him so much who are joining with you in sorrow at his loss and raging with anger at the hated osteo. Peace and love to you, Leslie, and may Gustopher P. rule his streetcorner at the Bridge, watching all the girls going by.

I am so shocked. And heartbroken :brokenheart:cry1:ohno GreyTalk will be a strange, quiet place without Gustopher P. Jones. I am so terribly sorry, still can't quite believe it :(:grouphug :grouphug :f_white

Rest in peace, handsome boy, you will be sorely missed.

:gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

GT will never be the same, with the Pimpmaster stolen from us. :cry1 My heart is breaking for you. Go run with the angels, sweet Gustopher... and send your momma a sign when you can. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh no!! I'm so sorry :(:grouphug

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

I'm heartbroken. :( I know when we were talking the other night, you were very worried, but I still wasn't expecting this. :grouphug This has been an exceptionally tough few weeks my friend, the only thing that makes me feel better is to know that Phury, Tohr and Wellsie have some wonderful role models.

Godpspeed Handsome Man :gh_run you were loved by many.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

The moment I saw George's post on FB, I broke into tears and rushed over to GT, hoping beyond hope that it was not your sweet Gustopher! No, not another taken by osteo, no it can't be ... and here I find your post, dashing my prayers and crushing my heart along with all of his (and yours) friends and supporters. Gustopher P Jones, the dashing houndie that always brought a smile to our faces and a warm fuzzy happiness to our hearts with his stories and pictures. We thank you for sharing him with us on his journey and we are all here to support you as you say goodbye. Hugs to you and yours. Run free sweet Gustopher.