Minnie Momma (Greys Highnoon)

Guest greytcritters

Guest greytcritters

We had to let our sweet Minnie Momma go to Rainbow Bridge, it was finally determined that she did have Osteosarcoma :weep:weep:weep

My DH and I first met Minnie Momma while still in Kansas...Before she was even retired from Brood duties DH mentioned he wanted her if she ever retired.

Imagine our surprise when it wqs said Highnoon was being retired! We could not imagine our life without our Fuzzy Little Minnie Momma. She was always a happy dog...even when she was getting her daily pills she would smile and wag her tail. Minnie was just plain happy about life and an absolute joy to have around.

doGspeed sweet Minnie Momma...run pain free with your sister Highstrung.

You were truly a special girl and you will always be in our hearts and missed.

Adopt a senior or Broodie and have your own little momma...

Gonna go cry some more now....

minniebdaycrownon2.jpgminnie-bear.jpg

I am sorry for your loss of your precious girl.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest kelli123

I am so so sorry for the loss of your precious Angle. Its so hard to let them go. I know what you are going through, loosing 2 of my boys in less than 2 months . For me crying and talking about them helped so much. I hope you can find some comfort here. She is probably already sporting her new beautiful Angel wings, With a great big Princess crown. God bless you Kelli

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Minnie Momma.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson