Emily

Guest EmilyandSioux

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Glen, I'm so very sorry. Emily and I had gotten to know each other a little more over the last several weeks. She just sent me the most beautiful crocheted bedspread for my bed. She insisted on making it for me because she said it relaxed her during her hospital stays. I just received it last week and she gave me permission to post a picture of it, I just hadn't had time to get a good one but I will treasure it forever. Emily was such a kind and caring woman. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult and heartbreaking time.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Oh no! Words escape me Glenn. All I can say is just that I am very sorry. I hope that in the days ahead the special happy memories that you two shared will bring you comfort and peace.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest jettcricket

Oh, how sad. I'm so sorry in the loss of Emily. My heart goes out to you during this most difficult time. flowers_pink.gif

Edited by jettcricket

Guest argolola

I started crying when I read your post. Words cannot express enough sympathy as I'm sure the entire Grey Talk community feels.

You and your family will be in my prayers. May God bless and comfort you. We're here for you.

I am so sorry for your loss. She will be missed by many.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I am so very Sorry! :grouphug:f_red:f_red

If there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to ask, Our thoughts and prayers are with you. She was too young.... :grouphug

Edited by 4greyhounds

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I am so very sorry. Thank you for letting us know. Sending sincere condolenses to everyone who knew and loved her.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross