Maggie Had To Leave Us Today

jimsherriek

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very sorry for your loss of sweet Maggie. All your stories of her were so full of love. I know our seniors may not be with us as long, but the love is so very deep. :bighug

Run with the angels sweet Maggie you are with the very very best ~

Guest 4rooers

She left this world surrounded by love.You were her last and best taste of life. You have my heartfelt sympathy. Run free from pain, precious Maggie. :f_pink

I'm sorry she couldn't stay longer with you.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry for your loss. Maggie could not have found a better place to spend her last days. She left knowing she was loved and knowing what a true forever home was. Bless you for taking her in, and for loving her so completely when you knew the time was limited.

:grouphug

Run free sweet girl - you will be remembered forever.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I am so sorry for your loss. Maggie could not have found a better place to spend her last days. She left knowing she was loved and knowing what a true forever home was. Bless you for taking her in, and for loving her so completely when you knew the time was limited.

:grouphug

Run free sweet girl - you will be remembered forever.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

A big thank you for showing her love and affection and safe place to call home in her final months.

Run free Maggie, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so sorry. :cry1 I wish she had been able to enjoy more time with you.

Godspeed Maggie.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest greyt2love

I'm so sorry it was time for Maggie to leave you. She went to the Bridge having known love and security and peace in the time she was with you. Thank you for giving her that.

Guest IrskasMom

I am so glad , Maggie found you . You gave her a Home filled with Love. RIP sweet Maggie. :f_pink :nk :f_pink

Edited by IrskasMom

I am sorry to read that Maggie went to the bridge but I know in my heart she knew she was in her forever home. Thank DOG you gave her a great few months. At least those last few months were in a love filled home with love and her own people. You and your family are the best! Godspeed Maggie and may the wind always be at your back sweet sweet girl.flowers_red.gif

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

I'm so sorry that Maggie couldn't have more time with her loving family. :grouphug Still, it brings a smile to my heart to think of Maggie learning to play, learning to get along with Kendra, learning to relax, learning to love and to be loved. These are great gifts you've given her to take with her to the Bridge.

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest dramaqueen

Run Free Sweet Maggie. I'm sure if she were here she would lick the tears from your face. She at least felt the love you had for her & fulfilled her life to the end with love & kindness. Everyone needs kindness in this world & that's the thought you should keep in your heart.She will be waiting for you at the Bridge to return your love.

Thank you for caring for her and giving her so much love while she was with you. With the seniors we don't know how long we have to enjoy their company and it is always hard to let them go. But in your heart she will live forever.

Mom to Bella, Trinity, Cricket, DB, Dabber and Sidewinder
As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge