Maggie Had To Leave Us Today

jimsherriek

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the time that she was with you, she knew she was well loved. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest Smiley

I am so very, very sorry. What a wonderful gift you gave your Maggie-a loving home and loving arms in which to cross the Bridge. Hugs to you.

So sorry she had to leave you so soon :(

Thank you for giving her a loving home and dignity at the end......

Run free Maggie :gh_run

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Thank you for loving this girl, even for that short time, she knew she was loved.

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Thank you for loving her until the end. She sounds like a very sweet girl. She died knowing she was loved.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I met you guys when I was in the office adopting my Monita (ironically, after her second return!).  Thank you so much for taking on a "foster" that needed so much.  She had a great two months with you guys and I'm sure she went knowing she was loved.

Cathy, Van & Monita (and angels Kimmie and Dagger)

cry1.gif I'm so sorry.flowers_red.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound