Pearl

MP_the4pack

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your tribute was beautiful, thank you for sharing Pearl's story w/us, it brought tears to my eyes. I am so sorry such a precious soul had to leave this earth, my deepest condolences to you. :f_pink:f_pink

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

My heart goes out to you.

Pearl, you were so very much loved and depended on. Watch over your momma, sweetest girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Pearl. :grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

What a huge whole in your heart. I'm so sorry for that. We're going to miss Pearl too. She was special. flowers_pink.gif

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

That last photo.......................heart and soul, salt and pepper...............the things that go together naturally. Beautiful tribute to a special soul. I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest EmilyandSioux

We are so sorry for your loss. I lost my first grey about 6 years ago and still cry for him ane then I look at Sioux and know he is there when I need the grey hug. Pearl and Sioux could be twins, they look identical in the picture. Always remember when they go to the bridge they are young and well and waiting for us.

Guest Mom2Shiloh

If I didn't already say how sorry I was on another list... well, I am so deeply sorry. What a treasure those pictures are! What a reminder that each precious soul that lives with us is their own, very unique self-- and sometimes there's a star burning brighter than all the others. Eventually I hope that the great gift of having known such special love will take just a little of the edge off the pain...

may we never overlook such stunning love while it surrounds us. Many prayers and white light for healing.