Pearl

MP_the4pack

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Mary Pat, I am so very sorry. What a special girl you were chosen to journey with.

Run with the angels sweet Pearl ~ you are with some of the very very best.

In reading this it brought back the total devastation and empty gut wrenching pain that a loss of one of our very special babies can bring.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MP- I am so sorry. She fought long and hard.

:(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

What a beautiful and moving tribute to a very special greyhound. Your photos show the incredible relationship you had with Pearl, the connection and love that you shared. I know you feel you have lost a part of your heart. May the memory of all those special moments you spent with Pearl bring you comfort and ease your heartache.

flowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gif

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Oh Mary Pat, I am crying as I read your tribute. I know that your heart is completely broken. How wonderful to see you smiling in your photos with Pearl-when we met we both spent our time crying. I can see how happy she made you. I'm sorry I never got to actually meet Pearl-I can tell from her photos and your words what a special girl she is. And just how loved. Hold your memories close and remember how much love she gave you and you her.

I am holding you close in thought and prayer. Walking this journey with you and sending you many gentle hugs. :bighug:f_pink

I'm so sorry. I was following your thread in H&M and I was so rooting for her. Bye Pearl. we'll miss you flowers_red.gif

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Wow, that beautiful tribute really got to me. I can feel your pain but I can feel the joy you had with Pearl. What a wonderful soulmate, heartdog you had. Both of you were truly blessed to have each other. What lovely pictures and memories you have of her. Truly a momma's girl. May you find peace while healing from this loss and know that Angel Pearl will be watching over you and the others. Run free Pearl you will be missed. :f_pink

My heart is breaking for you, MP. What a beautiful tribute to your best friend. Once, when I was in loss-crisis, a friend told me that missing someone is a way of keeping them with us even when they are not. I hope you can find some comfort in that. Hugs,

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am so very sorry you lost Pearl, I was dearly hoping you had more time with her. Words won't help, I know that. You are in our thoughts.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest greytloves

What a special soul she was. I can see why she was your heart and soul.

(I just realized after I posted how very much my Lucy looks like your Pearl.)

Edited by greytloves

I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Tears flowing- a rare event for me. What a special, amazing girl. That last picture is incredible. Truly the epitome of the love we can have with our beloved friends. Hug on the others- and lean on us. I'm so, so, so sorry :(

Guest lynne893

Oh goodness. I am very sorry. What a loss!

Love the photos of Pearl hugging you. She was a one in a million houndie!

I hope you find comfort and peace.