• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan....Big hugs to you and Dave.....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest Energy11

God Bless Bailey in her safe passing ... God Bless you for understanding, and sparing her suffering and pain.

Our Bridge Angels will be waiting for her, I promise!

Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee and Cari. :grouphug:grouphug:hope

:ohno Oh no :cry1:( :(

I'm so terribly sorry to hear this.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Jan and Dave, my heart absolutely sank when I saw this topic. Bailey is such a sweet wonderful girl. I'm so sorry. I'm sure Loca will meet her at the bridge, where they can run after each other and take turns nipping at the other dogs :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest caiteag

My heart broke when I saw the title of this thread.. my thoughts and prayers are with you today. Quinnie will be there with Loca, Jed, Ember and all the other Bridge babies to meet her... :cry1 :cry1

I am so sad and sorry to read this. Take comfort in knowing that your sweet girl will be at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind. She knows how much you love her. Enough to set her free.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

We just found out she has cancer and is in pain. I can't let her be in pain. I love her too much for her to suffer. She's still at the vets...we're on our way to say good bye.

I'll write more when I can but I can't see through my tears.

Well, we brought her home. Our vet gave us something to make her comfortable. He said I was under too much pressure to make the decision right now. The problem is she looks fine, acts fine, but she's not eating. I needed one more day to say goodbye. I feel so selfish and guilty but I won't prolong it. I'm going to try some yogurt or maybe ice cream. If she's still sick then we'll go back. I can't believe I'm writing this weep.gif We took her in thinking she might have an ulcer and find out it's a tumour. This sucks big time.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross