My Boy T

Guest greytbookert

I am so sorry for your loss. We lost John E the same way. No matter how they leave us, it is never easy to say goodbye.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoulsMom

Oh Deb . . . I haven't been able to post in this thread until now because I still can't believe it :weep So unfair, you have been through WAY too much this year :grouphug

Oh NO. I am so sorry. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest mbarson

Wow! What a lovely big dog to lose from such a nasty illness. We have a large Borzoi who is much larger than most of the other Borzoi and he is just a baby at his six years. We love our large dog just like you did for T Our thoughts are with you and T can now run without pain. Run on sweet T and give your love to all the others who are waiting for you to run with them. Your memory will linger forever with your family.

Guest greytbookert

Thank you everyone for your responses and good wishes, they mean the world to me. I haven't yet done a proper Remembrance for T and for that I'm feeling a little guilty. I'm having a bit of a hard time accepting his loss. I'm a bit angry, guilty, and just plain sad right now. I know that in this frame of mind, I won't give him the Remembrance that he so rightly deserves. I love that boy so much and just want him home.

This loss is different than the others because we hadn't mentally prepared ourselves. He wasn't sick or even that old in our minds. Sure he was 11, soon to be 12 but he was happy and healthy up until Wednesday. I promise to him that he will get a proper memorial when I'm able.

:ohno Oh Deb - I'm only just seeing this because I saw a reference in your thread about Booker...

I'm so terribly sorry :cry1 :cry1 sadhugsmiley.gif

Rest in peace, sweetie :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I am so sorry. Godspeed sweet boy.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

So very sorry. :f_red

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

I am sorry you lost T, these types of sudden losses are very difficult to deal with. Our thoughts are with you with and your family.

Run free T, run free sweety... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so sorry

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

We just got home from the vet... T is now at the bridge...I'll write a memorial when I can, certainly not tonight, I'm a mess.

He was in septic shock, probably liver cancer, then he went into DIC... he was fine yesterday weep.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

I am so sorry. :grouphug:candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Ah no. I'm so sorry. Rest well T. You will be missed sweetie.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren