Bosha - 3 Year Survivor

HopeForHounds

Run free, sweet Bosha boy

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry....he was quite the trooper. Rest well, sweet Bosha.

:gh_run:f_white:gh_run

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm so sorry :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 what a brave boy!!!! :f_red

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so very sorry for Boshas Family.... :grouphug:grouphug

:gh_run2 Run Free Bosha

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I'm so sorry to hear this Janet, please add my condolences to Barb. :( I remember Bosha's story and pictures well... what an inspiration.

Run with Angel's Wings sweet boy.

Guest LadyChester

Godspeed, Bosha ... run with the wind. My deepest sympathy to Barb and Jim, who have been through so much these last few years :grouphug

Guest lovemyhounds

Adding Bosha's family to my prayers. Bosha was an amazing hound who along with Dr. Couto and OSU has given those diagnosed with cancer the gift of hope.

That's very sad news :( . Bosha must have been an inspiration to so many and will continue to be so, I'm sure.

Condolences to all who knew and loved him.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 My heart goes out to all who's lives have been touched by this special fella. Bosha will always be an inspiration to many of us.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_red

Guest GentleHugs

Bosha gave everyone hope - even the kids at cancer camp - and he was loved by a lot of people. I'm so sorry to hear he lost his own fight to the evil cancer that takes so many.

I'll have to email Barb privately. She's been a long time loyal customer of mine and has been through so much that I want to send my sympathies and condolences in private after my own tears stop flowing.

God speed Bosha...... stay in our hearts and help us find a cure to win and end the war against cancer.

:cry1

:f_red

Bosha's Mom was so lucky to be able to love her boy for 3 more years, that in itself is a celebration. I hope that more are able to live longer after being diagnosed with this horrible disease.

Run Free Bosha you give us all hope :gh_runner

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

I am so sorry. Bosha was an inspiration to many and will be missed. Run free Bosha. :grouphug to his family

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Godspeed Bosha! You gave us all hope.... f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest HeatherDemps

I am so sorry to hear of Bosha's passing. He was such an inspiration. In fact, it was the video of Bosha walking on the OSU website that really helped convince me to amputate when Dempsey was diagnosed with osteo at age 11.5. I know Dempsey was the bridge to welcome Bosha.

Hugs to Bosha's family.....

Heather

f_yellow

I was so shocked when Barb called me Saturday. We cried together over the phone. Dr. Couto called her from Spain after recieving the e-mail. We just can't believe he is gone I will really miss them coming to Columbus. The boys and Dennis are together again.

3greysonly.jpg