Bosha - 3 Year Survivor

HopeForHounds

Bosha - you put up a valiant fight :wub: Sleep tight now whilst you wait for all those who love you :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EmbersDad

bosha was our inspiration when i needed to decide wether to proceed with ember's amputation. seeing him do the stairs helped sell us. he has touched more people than what you realize and is going to be sorely missed. i hope you found ember big guy. we are going to miss you.

run free bosha, no more hopping.

f_yellow:gh_runf_yellow

Another Grey hero gone before their time....he definitely gave many hope.

Run free Bosha, run free on all four... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest IrskasMom

Bosha's Story is soooo amazing ! In one way very Inspiring and also very sad now . I am so sorry for your Loss

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Oh God. I am so sorry to hear this. He was such an inspiration.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Bosha was a true hero, and so is his Mom. What hope they gave to everyone who knew the story of his quiet courage.

This wonderful dog will be truly missed. My heart is breaking for Barb, and the many who loved him.

Run fast and free, precious boy. You were an angel on earth who has found his wings.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown