Please Keep Misty In Your Thoughts

How is our girl doing? Hope she is feeling a little better. Maybe ice cream would do the trick! :lol I'm sure you've gone that route! :)

Glad to hear that the test results are a little better. Hopefully you'll see the perfect numbers soon. :D

Thank you Kristin, her mouth is a bit better and she's more interested in eating so that's good. Misty can't have ice cream anymore but that's okay because Batmom's Joseph gave us the perfect solution, applesauce and honey.

It'll be a scary week for crashing but we have to do it.

Misty honey,

you will feel better by the time the bees start buzzing & the snakes start crawling, ArchE needs you.

Here's some get well kisses from all of us! :kiss2:kiss2 :kiss2 :kiss2 :kiss2

ArchE, Misty wants to assure you that she will be ready and able to continue on with her job. She can't afford to live on disability :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at that adorable little girlie. I am hoping the best this week with the change going on.

One baby step for Misty is a fantastic thing!!!!

Give her a hug from Auntie Patti in Ky.

Misty, tell mommy that a steak every now and then might intice you to eat more.

Is Misty as SOFT as she looks to be? Baby steps are good--and baby steps forward are great!

Thanks to EicosaDerm she's even softer than she looks which is unusual for most Cushings dogs

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

You probably already know but Honey is a natural antiseptic so it will help Misty's mouth heal.

Positive vibes sending your way.....

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest ChancesMom

Claudia, I am glad to see that her mouth is a little better. I will continue praying that she will be able to tolerate the increase in dosage and that there is improvement.

I showed her picture to Chance and now I think he is too weak to comment but he sends :love2:kiss2:f_red ot his furebber lub.

Give her an extra gently hug from me as well and big hugs to the rest of you.

Hey Claudia, I haven't been on for a couple of days. How is Misty doing? I hope she has a better night tonight and starts getting her appetite back tomorrow. I'm glad to hear she's closer to where she needs to be with the medication, I sure hope the next test finds her exactly where she belongs.

I hope you're taking good care of yourself...and don't forget to eat!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Is Misty as SOFT as she looks to be? Baby steps are good--and baby steps forward are great!

Thanks to EicosaDerm she's even softer than she looks which is unusual for most Cushings dogs

What's strange is after Nevada got stable on her Cushings meds she went from having bald patches to being VERY fuzzy. It was very cute. :wub:

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart

Feel better soon Misty...! One day at a time, sweetie, one day at a time. :kiss2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

How is today going?

Misty ate well this morning and I think her mouth is a bit more comfortable.Right now even the canned KD is not soft enough but the Natural Choice is ok for now. I got nervous yesterday and thought she started crashing. She's never had the Lysodren 2 days in a row. It's a little difficult to judge right now with two different things going on at the same time. The only thing I'm comfortable with being under control is her kidney disease.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Encouraged to hear about the baby steps forward. Didn't think it was possible, but I think she's more gorgeous than ever! Feel better soon, Misty! We're sending the bestest, brighest healing white light possible!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

How is today going?

Misty ate well this morning and I think her mouth is a bit more comfortable.Right now even the canned KD is not soft enough but the Natural Choice is ok for now. I got nervous yesterday and thought she started crashing. She's never had the Lysodren 2 days in a row. It's a little difficult to judge right now with two different things going on at the same time. The only thing I'm comfortable with being under control is her kidney disease.

I use to watch for decreased appetite & decrease in water intake in Nevada. The back end wobblies usually came last when she was ready to crash.

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart