Please Keep Misty In Your Thoughts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugs to Misty! Hope she's back to her PERFECT self ASAP.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

How is Misty this afternoon? Clark is still holding out for McDonalds hamburgers. :rolleyes: So naturally I stopped and picked up some more for him while I was out running errands. :blush

Misty is just not Misty. Not a peep out of her. She had soft food this morning but it caused her to bleed again. She's going to have a rough few days, no doubt about it.

Please tell Clark if he doesn't get his hambugers, call us! :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

The vet just called with the ACTH results. We're still not where we need to be, it's better but we're still not there. He doesn't want to increase the dose so now Misty will take the Lysodren Monday thru Friday.

We'll do that for 4 weeks, then re-test

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Slow but steady progress. The glass is 1/2 full!

Continued prayers for Misty.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Misty I hope you are feeling better honey girl. You certainly are going the long way round those numbers baby.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Some improvement is good news - maybe not as good as hoped - but still good. Keep fighting you two.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your beautiful girl every day.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

How is our girl doing? Hope she is feeling a little better. Maybe ice cream would do the trick! :lol I'm sure you've gone that route! :)

Glad to hear that the test results are a little better. Hopefully you'll see the perfect numbers soon. :D