Please Keep Misty In Your Thoughts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spencers_Greyt
I just got her home, she's still pretty out of it. One of the extractions was a very difficult one and having been through it before, I know that her face will swell. I have pain meds for her and will also give her a prednisone tonight which should help with the swelling.

I have the electric blanket on for her and she's sleeping right now. I was going to take a picture so you could see how spaced she is but I thought that wouldn't be fair to her.

Thanks everyone!!

Awww I'm glad she's home! Give her gentle hugs from me. Poor baby!

Glad to hear she's home :) and doing well after a very intense day. Sending scritches and tummy rubs :kiss2 :kiss2 :kiss2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

So happy and relieved to hear she is OK and home. Now YOU get some rest!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Glad she's home. Claudia, Traumeel is really good for swelling and trauma.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest ChancesMom

I am so glad that she is home and hope that the prednisone does the trick and that she does not swell very much. They are so pitiful when they are drugged like that. You know the drill, plenty of treats and big hugs from me and an extra big hug from Chance.

Sending gentle hugs to the pretty little girl. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Misty sweetie I'm sending you a cyber cuddle. I wish I could give you a real one. Feel all better sweetheart. And please let the numbers be good!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Hope Misty continues to recover nicely! :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

glad she's home! :)

sending prayers she continues to do better! :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

How was Misty's night, is she feeling better this morning (we hope).

Misty :kiss2

Mary, she had a rough night with a lot of bleeding. No interest in food. Haven't said that in a long time. Bleeding finally stopped during the wee hours of the morning. But she was clotting so I knew it would be okay. Managed to get her to eat some this morning, enough to be able to take all her meds. Thank you Mary!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless