If You Have Any Prayers Left...

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is she doing this evening? Has she been a fan of the N Y?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

How is she doing this evening? Has she been a fan of the N Y?

Oh yeh, if it hadn't been for the NY and the ice cream, she would have stopped eating long ago. The NY worked for this am and again this afternoon. May not tomorrow but one day at a time as you well know. Hugs to Polli

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Good morning Miss Misty and Mom! How is Misty doing this morning? Prayers :hope:hope for Misty and hugs for Mom. :grouphug:grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Misty wanted me up at 5 which is my normal get up time. I thought she wanted to eat...NO! She just wanted me up. Tried at 6 but she still wouldn't eat. BUT.......6:30 she finally did eat thanks to the NY and even was ready for her walk. So thank you everyone, good morning here in the desert. As for me, let's just say that I have more grey hair than I ever had :lol But she's worth it!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Good girl Misty!! Keep eating like a good girl! :kiss2

Sending hugs to your mum today :):bighug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Well sweetie...looks like you are going to eat what and when you want! Just keep up the good work and EAT! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Misty you are keeping your mama on her toes little girl! Keep eating sweetie.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

:lol

I'm just trying not to gag, thinking of nutritional yeast, ice cream, kibble, and whatever else tempting tid bits you think she might like in her bowl all at one time! :lol

At least she's eating!! Good girl, Misty!!

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I'm just trying not to gag, thinking of nutritional yeast, ice cream, kibble, and whatever else tempting tid bits you think she might like in her bowl all at one time! :lol

Gagging here too :lol This am it was Hill's KD dry and canned, yogurt, ice cream and NY, and she also gets 3 squirts of EicosaDerm which really makes me gag. Smells like dead fish! But it's what has her coat like silk!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Gagging here too :lol This am it was Hill's KD dry and canned, yogurt, ice cream and NY, and she also gets 3 squirts of EicosaDerm which really makes me gag. Smells like dead fish! But it's what has her coat like silk!

Maybe eliminate the EicosaDerm & see if she eats better? Her nose may be off due to the Lysodren.

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart