If You Have Any Prayers Left...

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treats will be on the way tomorrow morning! ;) Hope that will help get Misty to eat! I included some extra flavors to see if she'll eat them. :chow Anything for that girl! :blush

Treats will be on the way tomorrow morning! ;) Hope that will help get Misty to eat! I included some extra flavors to see if she'll eat them. :chow Anything for that girl! :blush

:kiss2 Thank you Kristin. I'll be saying my prayers tonight, tomorrow am is med day and Tuesday am is her ACTH Stim test

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Misty how are you sweetheart> Getting ready for tomorrow? Saving your energy to eat in the morning? It's important sweetie.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest longdogs

It is not how much she eats, or when, provided she eats enough for her needs. William's appetite used to go up and down and it was hard to keep weight on him. Ultimately you can only tempt them, not force them.

We don't do prayers here but Angel and I are thinking of you and Misty.

Hoping Misty eats today. Does she like / is she allowed tripe? I haven't read the entire list of things you've tried and trips is probably there. But just in case, it has always worked for me at picky times. Trippett makes it in a bunch of variations - the lamb one, and the one with duck and salmon are the favourites here. They have a store locator and you can also order it online from sitstay.com and probably elsewhere as well.

Checking in our little girl. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Waiting for an update and praying things went well today --- I know tomorrow is the big day and there'll be plenty of prayers tonight!

Not good this morning, she didn't want to eat. I hand fed her some of the canned KD and slipped the pills in so hopefully she had enough not to get sick. I really need to talk to the vet about what's going on.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Claudia, I am so sorry to hear that she won't eat. Praying that she will want to eat later in the day. Call me if you need to talk.

:kiss2 Thank you Donna, I just think it's time for me to be a little more realistic.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Oh, Claudia, you've had so many ups and downs! Wish I could do more than send you prayers and white light and hugs. But if it helps at all, please know that you and Misty are in so many prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Claudia, I am so sorry to hear that she won't eat. Praying that she will want to eat later in the day. Call me if you need to talk.

:kiss2 Thank you Donna, I just think it's time for me to be a little more realistic.

Claudia... you are feeling exactly the same way I did with Nevada. Cushings is a rollercoaster ride. Things do get better, but the first 6-12 months are not fun at all. Hope that makes you feel a little better....sounds like a normal Cushings week to me! :rolleyes:

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart