If You Have Any Prayers Left...

Sending many prayers for precious Misty. :grouphug

Sending many prayers for precious Misty. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:goodluck for your gorgeous girlie.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

sorry, double post--GT seemed quite cranky for a while there :dunno

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Not sure if this will make you feel any better. I truely believe that the meds affect their appetite. When Nevada started the cushings meds, she became a VERY picky eater. She use to love canned food...on the meds, she turned off them. I had to start home cooking for her. There were some days where she just didn't want to eat. I felt like a short order cook, trying to please the old gal. Maybe try some home cookin' for the girlie?? Call me if you need me..... :grouphug

Edited by NevadasMom

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart

Guest zoolaine

Oh pretty girl, please eat for your momma. Sending love and prayers to Misty girl.

Oh pretty girl, please eat for your momma. Sending love and prayers to Misty girl.

:hope

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Not sure if this will make you feel any better. I truely believe that the meds affect their appetite. When Nevada started the cushings meds, she became a VERY picky eater. She use to love canned food...on the meds, she turned off them. I had to start home cooking for her. There were some days where she just didn't want to eat. I felt like a short order cook, trying to please the old gal. Maybe try some home cookin' for the girlie?? Call me if you need me..... :grouphug

I thought of you today Carol.Misty is only getting the meds on Monday mornings so I really don't think it's the meds, plus she gets something for her stomach an hour before meals. And the Cushing's symptoms are still there which leads me to believe that the dose is too low. And even when her appetite was really good, she's still losing weight, not typical if the tumor isin't malignant. As for home cooking, I wouldn't even eat my own cooking let alone subject poor Misty to it. :lol If I haven't said it before, this disease sucks!!

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Misty gal, we know your tummy isn't happy, but you'll feel better all over if you keep eating, even so. Not to mention all your fans feelings, and your mom's!

Chanting:

*Misty's tummy is filled with happy hunger! Yummy food, get into her belly! Nom Nom Nom!! Misty's tummy is filled with happy hunger! Yummy food, get into her belly! Nom Nom Nom!! Misty's tummy is filled with happy hunger! Yummy food, get into her belly! Nom Nom Nom!! Misty's tummy is filled with happy hunger! Yummy food, get into her belly! Nom Nom Nom!! *

Misty gal, we know your tummy isn't happy, but you'll feel better all over if you keep eating, even so. Not to mention all your fans feelings, and your mom's!

Chanting:

*Misty's tummy is filled with happy hunger! Yummy food, get into her belly! Nom Nom Nom!! Misty's tummy is filled with happy hunger! Yummy food, get into her belly! Nom Nom Nom!! Misty's tummy is filled with happy hunger! Yummy food, get into her belly! Nom Nom Nom!! Misty's tummy is filled with happy hunger! Yummy food, get into her belly! Nom Nom Nom!! *

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I thought of you today Carol.Misty is only getting the meds on Monday mornings so I really don't think it's the meds, plus she gets something for her stomach an hour before meals. And the Cushing's symptoms are still there which leads me to believe that the dose is too low. And even when her appetite was really good, she's still losing weight, not typical if the tumor isin't malignant. As for home cooking, I wouldn't even eat my own cooking let alone subject poor Misty to it. :lol If I haven't said it before, this disease sucks!!

Nevada was even picky on the non-medication days. I think it effects their taste etc........

Chicken noodle soup always worked for the old gal.....stimulated her appetite. Sometimes I had to syringe some broth into her first & then she got the idea. Could this also be her kidney problems??

Edited by NevadasMom

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Nevada was even picky on the non-medication days. I think it effects their taste etc........

Chicken noodle soup always worked for the old gal.....stimulated her appetite. Sometimes I had to syringe some broth into her first & then she got the idea. Could this also be her kidney problems??

Carol-Glendale, AZ

I'll try some soup too. Shouldn't be a problem with her kidneys, last blood work(3 months ago) her levels were good. But if Nevada was picky even on off med day, then maybe you're right. Hope so! Thank you Carol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Come on Misty, you really need to eat...it's going to make your mom feel LOTS better (and you, too!).

Carl says....EAT, GIRL DOG, EAT!

Edited by ckruzan

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Claudia I missed this. I'm sorry Misty is feeling poorly. You are so right. This just sucks. Eat something little sweetheart. We're all worried about you, especially your mummy.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Prayers Misty starts feeling better soon. Come on little girl!

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11