If You Have Any Prayers Left...

Pam, yes Misty is on Soloxine for low thyroid.And she did crash her second day on the Lysodren. The recommended dosage for Misty's weight is 1250mg. It became obvious that once again, that's too high for a Greyhound but okay for other breeds. We decided to go very slow and she is not on 500mg every Monday

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry Claudia. My prayers for you both. Joan Monet's mom

Joan, it's good to see you here. Not a day goes by I don't think about you and Monet. I still have her flyer I keep in my car. Don't know why, but it's still there! I love that pic with her in her hat.

Still thinking about Misty. :grouphug How is she doing tonight? :goodluck

I can tell she's not feeling well but that didn't stop her from eating your treats or a marshmallow. She so knows how to play me this girl.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Oh, so glad that Misty ate SOMETHING! (It's ok if she "plays you" just a little this once, right?) Sending continued prayers and joining Xan's chant!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest argolola

I am out of town for work, but had to find a computer at 6:00 AM to check on Misty. Sending prayers this morning.

Edited by argolola

Sending our best wishes :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Merlin just wanted to check on Misty today...

Deer Misty, Ah do KNOT habs enny mooshies to send yu, BUTT Ah em finking ob yu and sending yu a biskie nundaless. :dogcookie

Oh! And liks! :kiss2 :kiss2

Yur frend,

... Merlin Da Wizard.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Yeay, Misty!! Keep it up, little girl! :clap

Wow, Claudia! Misty IS very lucky that you are able to, and willing to, do so much for her. The research alone must keep you awake nights.

Hugs to you, and ear rubs to Misty.

:bighug

Wow, Claudia! Misty IS very lucky that you are able to, and willing to, do so much for her. The research alone must keep you awake nights.

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.