If You Have Any Prayers Left...

Sending lots of good thoughts for today's results, Claudia.

:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck:candle:goodluck :goodluck

:grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Misty has quite forgiven me for dropping her off at the vet this morning for her ACTH.I am trying to make it up to her with marshmallows :lol I think she has actually lost her interest in ice cream so can't use that anymore.

How is your precious girl today?

Mist has been renamed by a Gt'er who seems to know her well. She is now the Divine Miss M(or so she thinks) Big hugs to Lola and Rudy

Thinking about the Divine Miss M and hoping that her test results come back good.

Maybe you need to dress up that boring ice cream a little. Make it a double scoop sundae with marshmallow topping :thumbs-up:chow

Sending many prayers for Miss Misty Mae and her family...also checking in. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:hope for good test results and watching the minutes on the clock SLOWLY tick by. I'm sure they're going even slower for you, Claudia.

No joke!! This new lab they contract with takes their time faxing back results. I think I've already gone through a pack of cigarettes!!!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Checking in to see if the results are in...

... and sending more :goodluck :goodluck and hugs.

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Anything? :unsure

:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

Edited by merlinsmum

Anything? :unsure

:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

All I know is the results were faxed into the vet an hour ago, he'll call me as soon as he can. The nerve!!! Misty is not his priority in life, I just don't understand that :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Well....you better tell them she is HIGH priority here! ! ! ! :)

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Well?????

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

You tell Mr. Vet that if he doesn't start giving results he is going to have to answer to the folks here on GT. He messes with Misty's mommy he messes with us!! :kickbutt

I'm drinking for you Claudia - only it's Diet Coke :P

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren