If You Have Any Prayers Left...

Guest HoustonGreys
Waiting for an update and praying things went well today --- I know tomorrow is the big day and there'll be plenty of prayers tonight!

Not good this morning, she didn't want to eat. I hand fed her some of the canned KD and slipped the pills in so hopefully she had enough not to get sick. I really need to talk to the vet about what's going on.

Oh Claudia, this was not what I was hoping to hear. :( I know this is agony for you watching her go through this. Wish I was closer to give you both a hug. You know I'm praying.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claudia Misty is in my thoughts. If we could only all collectively will her to eat and be well!!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Sending more prayers and gentle hugs. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I don't post on here as much as I'd like to but want you to know that you and Misty are on my mind. Bless her little heart, I sure hope she eats something today.

How is our little Misty Mae today? Sending more prayers and huggies too. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

How is our little Misty Mae today? Sending more prayers and huggies too. :grouphug

Well lets just say she wasn't as brave as the Flashman this am.I always bring Ekko and Wayne with me when she has to go, I feel it makes her feel better to have company, of course she's the one that has to stay. Well this am, she decided to cry, she did not want to stay. Always makes ya feel like a real jerk for leaving her. They needed her an extra hour so I was anxious to get her home. Results will be in tomorrow. A HUGE thank you to everyone, I feel like you are all on this ride with me.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Oh sweetie...don't cry. :( Praying for good results. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Well lets just say she wasn't as brave as the Flashman this am.I always bring Ekko and Wayne with me when she has to go, I feel it makes her feel better to have company, of course she's the one that has to stay. Well this am, she decided to cry, she did not want to stay. Always makes ya feel like a real jerk for leaving her. They needed her an extra hour so I was anxious to get her home. Results will be in tomorrow. A HUGE thank you to everyone, I feel like you are all on this ride with me.

If she acts anything like Nevada did, they are all loving on her the entire time. I swear that they put on a show just to make everyone feel bad & they get some extra loving.....they act like they get none at home. Fat chance of that!! :rolleyes: Hope the labs give you guidance.

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart

Guest ChancesMom
A HUGE thank you to everyone, I feel like you are all on this ride with me.

We are all on the ride with you. Never feel alone. You have too many people standing with you on this. Prayers that labs will give you some peace of mind. More hugs to you and all of your babies.

Just getting on since early this morning. how is our girlie today?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Inquiring minds want to know - how are Misty and Claudia doing today? :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Inquiring minds want to know - how are Misty and Claudia doing today? :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

I don't think Misty has quite forgiven me for dropping her off at the vet this morning for her ACTH.I am trying to make it up to her with marshmallows :lol I think she has actually lost her interest in ice cream so can't use that anymore.

How is your precious girl today?

Mist has been renamed by a Gt'er who seems to know her well. She is now the Divine Miss M(or so she thinks) Big hugs to Lola and Rudy

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless