Soul Is Home

Guest SoulsMom

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MorganKonaAlex
Ultrasound is scheduled for Friday at 1:30. Hopefully that will give a more definitive diagnosis. And enough time will have passed that he won't be too stressed out.

Is Tufts doing the ultrasound? From past experience if the local vet does the ultrasound and then you need to go to Tufts for part of the treatment, they will want to redo the ultrasound.

sending more prayers and hugs! :hope:grouphug:hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Oh, wow, I'm just seeing this now... Sending lots and lots of good thoughts to Soul----and to you, Amber! :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

How is Soul doing? How are his lymph nodes? :hope

Wondering here too. Lots of prayers for Da Man on Friday. Your California fan club is always in your corner

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Sending more prayers and good thoughts to the Soulman. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.