Scheduled Down Time

Trudy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool!! No need to drag my laptop with me to Alabammy in that case. Thanks Trudy!!

Where is the server going? Someplace warm and civilized? :lol:lol

You still need to go on line & let some of us know what's going on...Some of us do have emails you can send updates to. hint hint hint!!!

Cool!! No need to drag my laptop with me to Alabammy in that case. Thanks Trudy!!

Where is the server going? Someplace warm and civilized? :lol:lol

You still need to go on line & let some of us know what's going on...Some of us do have emails you can send updates to. hint hint hint!!!

:eek :eek :eek :eek

Girl, I might show up at your DOOR. Be careful what you wish for!! :lol :lol

Weekends are a greyt time for GT to be down... I rarely get on on the weekends (dial-up!!!).

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Weekends are a greyt time for GT to be down... I rarely get on on the weekends (dial-up!!!).

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Me too! now if it were during a workday!! :eek

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest houndstooth4

Thanks for the warning Trudy. :o I need time to be mentally prepared for this down time. :rotfl

:lol Ohh, no, Carrie and I will have to talk to each other. :lol M.

Guest Keelyoue

:unsure I'm starting to get minor panic attacks as the date draws closer. :unsure Time to pop more Paxil. :lol

ETA: I'm just kidding. Although it will suck in a major way, I don't think my health will be effected. :lol

Edited by Keelyoue

How sad is it that I actually just checked my calendar, to ensure I'll have something to do to keep myself occupied!!! Thanks for the warning tho - cuts down on the GT withdrawal trauma!

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest crazy4greys

Luckily I have meet & greets and a parade to participate in with the dogs to keep me occupied! :P

Unless the hurricane hits us, then I will have to catch up on my online class homework. :rolleyes:

Then at night I can watch the Ghost Hunters DVD's :eek

OK....there is Methadone for heroin addicts....Antabuse for alcoholics.....WTH is there for GT?

Mom to BridgeGreys~~STORM 07/99-02/08/11, VICKI 12/15/00-01/12/11, BAY 02/00-10/25/10 and CASHEW 10/99-2/23/10

and cats ~~ IRISH, MUMBLES, MUFFIN, TJ, PUNKIN and Bridge cats SARAH (07/29/97-07/07/06) and BRIE (04/11/96-01/22/12)

a very lively Whippet, OLIVIA and JAKE, the Iggy

OK....there is Methadone for heroin addicts....Antabuse for alcoholics.....WTH is there for GT?

greyhounds? There will be a sudden surge in greyhound adoptions...gatta get a fix somehow. Besides, then there's an ENTIRE weekend to take pictures to post Monday morning!

Edited by GreytHoundPoet

Oooh yak, it's nearly time...

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!