Scheduled Down Time

Trudy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ack! I get "The Fear" if Greytalk is down for a few hours!

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

That is very thoughtful of you to schedule it for when my entire office is moving to a new office park! I'll be busy trying to tear my rotator cuff again...I mean packing and unpacking, supervising, etc. I won't feel deprived now, knowing the server is so KNOT serving!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest tricolorhounds

I guess that means I WILL get the house painted after all... There won't be any GT distractions... What time are you expecting to be back up on Sunday... west coast time? I'll be back at work and definitely need a distraction.

We're going on vacation on the 28th, so the 28th though the 30th would work better for me........ :P:lol

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Time - Friday night to Sunday evening/night or whenever they get everything in the new location and up and running.

I have no control over any of it.

They start when they start and they are done when they are finished :)

Smiley-mopey.gif Darn......Can't say I didn't try. :lol

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I remember being involved with the planning of our server room move/relocation because I am a system owner. the servers were moving from a series of cramped un-heated and un-cooled rooms to a fancy new all singing all dancing air conditioned purpose built server room. the users were unimpressed with the need for 2 hours downtime per server that we came up with a joke plan to send to those who complained most asking for donations of all extension cables and network cables and volunteers to link them all together and pay them out and reel them in so the servers could stay attached to the power and network as they were wheeled on a trolley to the new room :lol

will keep fingers and paws crossed for a successful move on that weekend

Thanks for the heads up Trudy, I will be away that weekend for a wedding.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Happily, that's my dog-sitting weekend - I rarely have time to come online then, anyway. Please thank the Co-Lo folks for picking the perfect weekend :)

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Best wishes for a safe and uneventful move! :)

And thanks for letting us know so we're not all trying to log in that weekend because we'd all be FREAKING out! :lol

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--