Nimby - May 6/97 - August 29/08

turbodogs

Nimby went to the bridge today at 5:00pm. She had problems since November and on Tuesday it all came to a head. She never got up again. Cancer, the dreaded disease that took my daughter has now taken my baby girl. Lymphoma. She went peacefully with Me, Larry, Christopher and Madison by her side.

Nimby,

You were Mommy's Baby Girl and Daddy's PeePee Queen. And Andrews' Nimby Dog.

We brought you home to be with us June 10, 2008. You were a feisty little thing and you let Earl know immediately that inside you were the boss but outside he was your leader and your protector.

You were Mommy's model, begrudgingly I might add

th_coatfront.jpg

brownnylon.jpg

You were cute as a bunny in your picture to cheer Geniene up in hospital at Easter

Nimby1.jpg

You loved car rides and your trips to Dewey

Nimby-Dewey.jpg

And now my Baby Girl you are at the bridge with your brother Earl. Mommy and Daddy's hearts are broken, we miss you terribly. The house seems empty and I think, yes, even Dante is missing you.

Run Free my Baby Girl.

We love you and miss you.

Mommy, Daddy, Chris and Madison

Nimby & Earl together again

Whatchagotmom.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest argolola

I'm crying with you as I read your tribute and look at the pics of your beautiful angels.

Prayers for you and your family. I'm so sorry. Please take comfort in knowing that both pups had a wonderful life and lots of love.

i'm sorry for your loss.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Liz it was so hard to read this. I am so sorry. Nimby sure would have had a greeting at the bridge.

Godspeed sweet girl. :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Oh no Liz, I am so sorry to see Nimby's name. :weep What a beautiful girl she is.

I am sure she was met by Earl as well as Geniene. She is in good company until you all meet up again.

:bighug to your family.

:gh_run:f_pink:gh_run

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

oh no. I am so very, very sorry. What a beautiful baby (both babies!). Rest in peace, angel.

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Oh dear, I am so sorry for your loss of Nimby. Run free sweetie. You are in wondering company at the bridge.

:kiss2

Edited by Tallgreydogmom

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Liz and Larry, I'm so sorry to hear about Nimby...sending gentle :grouphugs to everyone

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest momto3greys
:cry1:cry1:cry1

:f_white:sad1:grouphug I'm so very sorry.

Oh Liz,

I am crying just sitting here reading this. It is raining here and someone once told me that when it rains it means that the angels are crying. I truly believe that they are crying for Nimby.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Liz and Larry, I'm so sorry. You've had way too much loss in your lives during the past year f_yellow

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds