Wallace Has Been For Some Tests

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest paulamariez

I'm keeping your precious boy Wallace in my prayers. I hope they find something simple and easy to cure. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Wallace some get well doggie kisses too.

Oh Wallace. Oh Bev. Have a wonderful Birthday handsome man! Dammit!!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Thanks everyone :)

We've been discussing the various different scenarios for tomorrow and working out which way we would proceed, given each scenario. Who knows whether our choices are the right ones. All we can do now is wait until tomorrow and then see what happens when the call comes through from the vets.

We're dropping Wallace off just before 9am and then I'll have to sit here like piffy on an uncomfortable rock until they call.

Tonight though, I can report that Wallace ate a huge dinner (and made his belly look very round indeed) and once Marc was back from the hospital (his Dad is still in), Wallace finally settled down and went to sleep. The painkillers have certainly worked because he's been walking fine on his leg tonight and he climbed up to look out of the window a couple of times whilst Marc was out.

I'll keep you posted tomorrow.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I am sending all my good thoughts and wishes to Wallace for a good outcome to the tests. We'll be sitting on that rock with you waiting to hear the news!

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Bev: I have everything crossed for your handsome boy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Sending good thoughts!! :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Sending prayers and good thoughts for Wallace. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

No, no, no! What a beautiful, precious boy. He looks like a baby, not 10.

Sending prayers out to Wallace and you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Bev ana Marc we are sending many prayers your way for Wallace, and gentle ear scritches for the sweet boy. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Sending many prayers for the best case scenario.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest tricolorhounds

Sending good thoughts out to Wallace... :candle:hope:candle

<<< chanting >>>I believe in the power... I believe in the power... I believe in the power

We're back from dropping Wallace off.

I feel really sorry for the staff. Wallace has the worlds worst bottom I have ever encountered. I think it may be a result of his early birthday food :rolleyes: The hospital 'ward' is quite small and is located in a basement so they could all well get gassed :unsure

Wallace is in the company of a little shih tzu (who's voice is still ringing in my ears). She'll be spayed first, then someone else is being castrated and then it's Wallace's turn. The vet is consulting till 11am so I'm not expecting any call until at least 12 noon.

The form I signed gave consent for x-rays and possible amputation (depending on what is seen on the x rays). If the leg x ray looks lovely that will be great. Actually, it will be party time. If the leg xray is suspicious, a chest x ray will be done. If the chest x ray looks good but the leg doesn't then the amputation will take place. If both leg and chest don't look good there won't be an amputation but Wallace will come home (on suitable pain medication) for some fun times and lots of chicken and cake. If things look utterly dire, then Wallace will stay asleep.

Right.

Two hours to...erm...pass.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Sending more prayers!!!!

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Thinking of you ...

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Checked in first thing this morning and keeping my fingers crossed for good results from those tests. What an ordeal for you to be waiting to hear the news.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

NO EVIDENCE OF BONE CANCER!!!!!

The birthday party is back on 7.gif

More when we've stoped whizzing around the room :lol