Sprite

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the sweet little old lady....sometimes they just let you know that they are so very tired, and it is time to go. And you love her enough to listen. It's been a long haul, but your Sprite is a winner. It sounds like you have a lot going on in your life. Hope these next few days make memories to bring you comfort.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Keeping you in my thoughts, you and your sweet girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Nancy,

Sprite is so special. Those sweet little toothless old dames just get into your heart. I'll be thinking of all of you. If you need anything, anything at all. Please let me know.

My favorite picture of Sprite.

Sprite flushing out a bunny.

Birchwold7.jpg

and another

Birchwold21.jpg

Edited by MomofSweetPotatoes

Guest Brandy_b

I am so sorry to read this :( Just by looking at pictures of that sweet old gal I cna tell she is real special old soul. Our thoughts are with you all

<3 Brandy & Caliloka

I'm so sorry... :cry1 Keeping you and Sprite in my thoughts. :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:cry1 darn it all. Having only known you for a few years, I identify you because of Sprite, and vice versa. We are so lucky to know you both and have her first as a Trail Bound Hound and now as a friend too. Sprite always loved walking and even in the past several months, joined us whenever she could, keeping pace at the rear of the pack. I love to see her in the back of your truck, head poking out of window and tongue too! She is so kissable and huggable and I'm glad I got to give her both 3 weeks ago in Walpole...

Her body is tired but her heart and the love it holds for you is stronger now than ever :heart

We're here for you, stay well Nancy, Red & Lottie

Maria, Michael, Rizzo, Kiwi & foster girl Morgan