He Went Quietly Tonight.. Buycut

Guest Heehoo

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are all so kind to me. This is so sweet.

BuyCut had a lot of friends, a lot of followers on Greytalk. He was such a hoot. He was a comic & he knew he was funny.

I knew the first day I saw him at Dr. Blackburn's office I was gonna be with this guy until the end. He acted goofy from day one, but when he had to take his heart worm treatments...I could tell he didn't think it was funny...but he tried so hard to make me think he was tough.

He was so wirey...and had the thinnest hair...he loved to snuggle on the warm sheets. I would look around the room at night & everyone would be napping, I would say Are ya'll ready for bed & before I had turned off the tv, Cutter was in the bed, scrunching up the comforter. And warm sheets.....he would stand in the middle of the bed while I tried to put the sheets on from the dryer & then I'd cover him up.

When I took him to the vet on Friday for his shoulder, I prayed that it would not be cancer & it wasn't. He'd been fine all day long & about 5pm he yelped. Pipi ran to him & I told her it was okay, it was probably his shoulder. He came in the kitchen to steal his bites of food while I dipped up their dinner & suddenly he couldn't swallow...he spit his food out & became wobbly.

He wasn't choking, he was breathing...he went in my bedroom while I called my vet & left a message. Then he asked to go outside. All the dogs went too. I noticed he was still wobbly, and so I called the dogs in the house as BuyCut laid down on the grass. I grabbed my phone in case my vet called and when I went outside, BuyCut was on his side & he had died.

When I talked to my vet he said it sounded like a blood clot had moved on him.

In the summer time, one of the things he loved to do was lay in the grass in the evening. After dinner, he would trot around the yard & go over to some clover & rub his face in the clover & lay down. He'd turn around & look at me, sparkle those eyes as if to say, Aren't I sexy.

Jul23868.jpg

Edited by Snowy8

Guest tarasue

Hilda, I am sorry to hear about Buycut. He looks like a real sweetheart. As mentioned, there really are no words. Just know my thoughts are with you ok dear?

Sending some hugs and prayers your way. :f_pink:f_red

:grouphug

Edited by tarasue

Oh no, Hilda. I'm so very sorry. He will be missed by many :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Hilda: I'm so sorry to hear about Buycut. At least he went peacefully and painfree. I know he will be missed terribly. :bighug:bighug:bighug

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Guest pleasantsarg

I am so sorry. It is an understatement to say that I loved reading Buycut stories and I really feel like he stood out on the board. He will be missed.

Julie

I'm so sorry.

:gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown