He Went Quietly Tonight.. Buycut

Guest Heehoo

Run free sweet BuyCut. I am so terribly sorry for your loss Hilda. May he be with Dear. Prayers for peace and comfort.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BuyCut, little gentleman, with your love for warm sheets and cozy places, I hope you will find a way to twinkle at your momma from the Bridge. I know she will miss your twinkle, and I will miss her telling about it. I will miss teasing her about sending you here in one or the next silly trade .... You're not here, and yet you're where you've always been, safe in your momma's heart.

Rest well, BuyCut, and dream sweet dreams.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry. I hope that your special memories of Buycut will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Carol Ann

:f_red:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Oh Hilda!!! :grouphug

What a shock! I'm so so sorry! :sad1

I hope you are able to take comfort in the fact that he went so peacefully and at home! :grouphug

Much love to you and the gang tonight!

Hilda, my heart aches for you. :brokenheart I'm sorry it was time for him to go home. :grouphug Godspeed, precious BuyCut... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Seeing this just really slammed me! I am so sorry!!!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.