He Went Quietly Tonight.. Buycut

Guest Heehoo

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilda, I'm so sorry for your unexpected loss. :grouphug :grouphug :cry1 :cry1

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I am so sorry to hear this, but I am thankful that his passing was peaceful and he was doing what he loved. I can only pray that mine will pass as peacefully...:grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

I am so sorry your beautiful boy has gone. :grouphug:candle Try to take some comfort in knowing he went peacefully. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss! :f_red But, what a beautiful way to cross the bridge!!

I agree. Home where he wanted to be and near you. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I was telling Batmom about this brick that I put on the floor for Cutter, he would push his bowl around the kitchen while eating, so I got this brick to push up against it. Well he'd push the bowl & the brick around the kitchen...

I'm going to clean it real good & then paint his name on it & put it on the spot where he died in the backyard. This spring I'm going to get a greyhound statue & put in the area where Cutter, Dear & Pegasus are all buried at some friend's place south of here...the place is very shady & over looks a pond.

Edited by Snowy8

Guest Winterwish
I was telling Batmom about this brick that I put on the floor for Cutter, he would push his bowl around the kitchen while eating, so I got this brick to push up against it. Well he'd push the bowl & the brick around the kitchen...

I'm going to clean it real good & then paint his name on it & put it on the spot where he died in the backyard....

:grouphug such a special thing to do Hilda,I bet BuyCut will really smile at that. :grouphug

Guest LazyBones

oh hilda, i am just seeing this. :grouphug i am so sorry. everytime i saw pictures of buycut in the wicker basket, or the picture of him under the comforter with his only his butt showing, it always made me laugh. anytime i see my brother's dog wrinkles try to sqeeze herself into a small spot, i always think of buycut and imagine she would make him proud.

i hope there is some small comfort in knowing that his final moments were spent in one of his favorite spots. i think your idea of the brick is really sweet.

:f_red:gh_run2:f_red

I went in the cat's room last night to feed them & my siamese cat Jjipz was in the itty bitty bed asleep.

BuyCut was one of those guys that no matter what he did, he made you laugh...even when he hogged the bed or the comforter.

Ya'll are so sweet to me with all these wonderful responses....