He Went Quietly Tonight.. Buycut

Guest Heehoo

OMG, Hilda, I don't know how I missed this.

I am so, so sorry but glad he went his way without you having to make a heartbreaking decision.

Please know my heart breaks for you.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved Buycut.

I hope that I have the same peaceful passing that he did.

:grouphug

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest Vinnie

Just saw this post - We are so sorry for your loss. We always enjoyed the posts about BuyCut - your house sounds like a greyt playground where everyone is loved and taken care of. He passed doing his favorite thing and knowing that he was loved. :grouphug:grouphug

I am so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Snowy8

Here's a small selection of my favorite pictures of him over the years.

buycut1110.jpg

Warm sheets...the boy loved warm sheets...

Nov12724.jpg

He loved his kitty girl Holly...

apinkblanket.jpg

whereisthatkitty.jpg

He loved her almost as much as he loved his itty bitty bed

Dec19076.jpg

This one was one of his introduction pictures

newsheets.jpg

His favorite thing to do next to sleeping under warm sheets, warm sunshine...cool grass.

27bcb428.jpg

Sep26320.jpg

Jul23868.jpg

"I ain't going in the snow...."

Feb10131.jpg

His first MSGAO greyhound reunion in 2005

mar01853.jpg

I got a sweet note the other day that BuyCut & Batman were probably poking around up there at the bridge, looking for socks, places to nap & warm sheets to lay on. I think that person is 100% right...:beatheart

All my favorite pictures -- thank you so much for posting. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'll bet he and Batman are bumming around together -- funny boys with their sense of humor and their own way of things.

Big hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sending lots of hugs. What wonderful memories you have of BuyCut. Also, BuyCut and Batman won't have to look hard for the best sunny spots for a proper snooze - my Chester would have found them all a long time ago. I know he wouldn't mind sharing, especially if the others enjoyed squirrel chasing and cat barking as much as he did.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I'm very sorry. There have been so many losses recently...

:f_white

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Holy moly, I'm just seeing this about BuyCut! You have had too many losses lately. I'm so, so sorry he went so unexpectedly.

Marcia

Guest Snowy8

cutterdear82107.jpg

I've always loved Devon's signature picture of Skittle & Loriann, together again...here's my version...I found this the other night, taken Christmas 2006.

I rarely check this thread because it always chokes me up, so please accept my apology for being so late with this hug

I am so sorry Hilda, his character has always shone through in your posts and pics!

Buycut, we WILL see you later sweet boy :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest Snowy8

Sometimes I'll go for days w/out checking because its tough...losing 2 so close together with 2 different issues...cancer & a blood clot...and getting so attached to these pups here on GT...I truly understand.