He Went Quietly Tonight.. Buycut

Guest Heehoo

Mar25881.jpg

Quietly, unexpectantly.... BuyCut went out into the yard tonight, laid down in the cool grass which is something he loved to do and passed away. He is already missed by his family & friends.

He was quietly buried tonight beside Dear & close by to Pegasus. My wirey little man....

:beatheart:heart:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:heart:beatheart

Edited by Snowy8

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:f_red

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I'm sorry that you lost him, but glad that his passing was peaceful and gentle. He was lucky to have had you in his life.

Sending hugs to you and the pack.

:bighug

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

Guest Greyhoundbaby

Oh Hilda - I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

May you find comfort in the love of friends and peace in the many warm memories you will always have of Buycut.

Run free sweet hound - :gh_run

I'm so sorry Hilda. Buycut has been a favourite of mine.

Godspeed sweet boy. :gh_run

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.