Lacey Laine

patricia

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greyhoundbaby

Such a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful girl....my heart goes out to you.

May you find comfort in the love of friends and the many warm memories you have of Lacey.

Karen, Julie and Gryf

Our Angels Shania and Tapsy

Pattie and Fred,

I am so very sorry for your loss! :sad1:sad1:sad1

Lacers was a grand old dame and will live in our hearts forever. :bighug :bighug :bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so sorry.

I'm sure Sophia was there to greet Lacey Laine...happy to meet the girl who helped to heal her family's hearts.

Godspeed sweet girl.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

I'm so sorry that you've lost your precious Lacey. What a brave and beautiful girl she was, and she fought the good fight. I've followed her story and her battles, and was in awe of her indomitable spirit. Of course, having a Mom and Dad who loved her as much as you do, was a huge part of that fight. Your Dr. Greene was right---she was lucky to have her wonderful family. But you are right too---you clearly shared a love strong enough for her to send you a sign that she is safe, and running free from pain.

Such a sad and difficult time for you and your family. Sending continued prayers for strength and healing.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest DogDayzGreyz

Oh Patti. I'm in tears reading of the loss of two of our precious Queens leaving us. Lacers was such a special girl to so many of us. She will be sorely missed. Cold comfort, I know. I wish I had the words.

God Speed, Lacers, we will look for your star here tonight..... f_yellow

Guest DundeeToddsMom

Patti, I'm so sorry to hear about Lacey, just know she is now painfree at the bridge with Angel Sophia.

Godspeed Lacers, run a lap with my Angel Sweet Dundee, and Bubba too! Give them a big kiss too!

Watch over your mom and dad and give them the strength to pull through this honey!!

Guest jade1046

I'm so very sorry to hear about Lacey Laine - she was such a trooper! Patti, my thoughts are with you during these trying times. Your incredible fortitude is an inspiration. :f_white

Godspeed Lacey Laine - say hi to Felicia! :angelwings

I am so sorry for your loss... :cry1

What a beautiful sweet girl... thank you for sharing your lovely tribute with us. I'm keeping you in my thoughts...

:f_white :f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.