Lacey Laine

patricia

Sweet LaceyLaine...

You are an Angel now and I know that you got to the Bridge safely. When you left I told you to race the wind and to run to Angels Sophia and Queenie...and to send me a sign. As soon as I left the hospital and was driving home...I look up and see a dark grey cloud in the perfect shape of a greyhound running with her legs stretched out straight and her pretty little ears flat to her head. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that was you and you were telling me that you arrived safely and that you were once again able to do what you loved to do...Race the wind!

You fought this demon with your entire heart and soul and we are so proud of you sweetie~but the nasty dragon took over your liver and there was no more fight in your little body yet your spirit was still willing. Mommy could not let you lose any more of your dignity. Your little body was yellow and your beautiful brown eyes were yellow and you were filling with fluid everywhere. You told me you were ready. Mommy and Daddy wanted to bring you home one more time but it was not meant to be. You left me so peacefully and gently with your little head on my shoulder. I find comfort in the fact you were able to take your healing blankie and your special baby with you to the Bridge~these both were so very special to you. Know that you also took a huge piece of our hearts to carry you safely.

Dr. Greene said today that you were so lucky to have found us~I told her it was the other way around and how we cherished each step of our journey together. You were picked special for us by Angel Sophia for us to love through eternity.

LaceyLaine...Lacers...Lacey Lou...Lacey Louanne...Hoochie Mama...there is no cancer and no pancreatitis at the Bridge. No shots...no chemo...no blood tests...no pills...and no toothbrushes. I know that you found the ice cream and hotdogs as soon as you arrived~as well as all the other things that you so loved and could no longer have. You girls kiss each other for Mommy and Daddy and watch over us...please send some extra kissies on a gentle breeze to Flashy and Daddy.

We love you Sweetheart and I know that you know Daddy was with us today in spirit and with his whole heart. Run free and fast and forever young and healthy...and keep in touch sweetie. Mommy won't say goodbye~so farewell Sweet Angel LaceyLaine until we meet again.

xoxoxo

Mommy...Daddy...Flashy...Cody Angelo and BrookLynne

100_4332.jpg

100_2058.jpg

100_3639.jpg

100_0097.jpg

100_4154-1.jpg

:cookie:f_pink:dogcookie

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry, Patricia. Lacey Laine was a very special girl. Thank you for sharing her journey with us. She had many people around the world who loved her, too. Run free, Lacey Laine.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Godspeed, prettiest girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so very sorry Patti, Lacers fought so hard and you helped her so very much as I know she helped you and Fred. Now your precious grey girls are together to raise ruckus at the bridge, can you just imagine the craziness they are causing, Sophia with the mail, and Lacers raiding all the food cabinets.

I know your heart is heavy but Lacers is now whole to do what she loved doing, running like the wind.......

Godspeed pretty girl.

:f_pink:f_pink:grouphug:gh_run:angelwings:angel:gh_run

Praying for all the missing greys!

My heart is so heavy for you. Please know that you are in my thoughts each and every day. I'm so, so sorry that you had to say goodbye to Lacey Laine. Please hug the Flashman for me - my heart is aching for him as well.

Best wishes,

Jenn

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

No words, just love, to you and Fred. heart.gif

Miss Lacey, a bright star in the night sky to brighten our lives and light our way with our memories of her.

th311.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Patti I think I've said it all to you. You know how much we care.

Tonight when I got home from work I put my pups outside. Miz Foxy raced her brother to the fence, pounded him once , then bopped little Peanut. She spun around and raced back to the door, a look of joy on her face. As she ran accross the deck toward me I thought how much she looked like Lacers. Then I went to my computer to find out that our Lacers was gone. I have to wonder if she paid me a visit today, Foxy is rarely able to run like that.

runlacers-316x426.jpg

3-292x265.jpg

You showed incredible courage and fought the monster twice. I will miss you Lacers, go with God.

motivator5827824-600x480.jpg

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.