Lacey Laine

patricia

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patti, I am so sorry for your loss. Lacers was such a fighter, and I was so hoping that she would pull through. :cry1

f_yellow:brokenheartDevonSympathy.jpg:brokenheartf_yellow

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Guest greymomx2

Lacey Laine was so loved here on earth, and will continue to be loved and cherished at the Bridge. I'm so glad she sent you a sign letting you know she was ok and already running like the wind again.

I'm very sorry... :grouphug

:gh_run

RainbowSky.jpg

I'm so sorry.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had seen the Health & Medical topic and was hoping for the best but she will be pain free, as you said, and waiting for the rest of her family.

Many, many hugs to you!!! :bighug

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

I was so sorry to hear Lacey Laine had gone to the bridge--she was one heck of a special lady and will never be forgotten.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

We are so sorry for your loss. Peace and sympathy.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest greyhound_bug

Sorry, just seeing this now.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Lacey was/is indeed a special girl and she will be missed by many.

Hugs you to all.

Godspeed Lacey.

:gh_run

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Oh Patti I haven't been on in a while and I am just seeing this....My deepest sympathies and heartfelt prayers go out to you :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Lacers was indeed one lucky little greyhound girl to have found both you and Fred to give her the best home ever!!!