Lacey Laine

patricia

Guest GiJenn51

Patti, Fred--

I don't know where to begin. I'm so very sorry that you are feeling this pain, and that Lacey has crossed the bridge. What special girl she was -- with Sophie pointing her way.

I hope an pray that things turn for you, and that God guides you with a gentle and loving hand.

God speed Lacey...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so, so sorry for the loss of this special girl. May her star shine brightly in the heavens. Take comfort in knowing she is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

I do hate cancer.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Oh Patti, Fred... I am so very sorry!

Farewell Lacey, you will be missed by many! I hope your trip to the bridge was uneventful and that you are now reunited with Sophia and Queenie.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Godspeed sweet Lacey Laine. May you find the peace and comfort you both deserve. I am so terribly sorry.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest VelvetEars

I am so sorry to read this. You gave her your best, and she fought long and hard. Run fast and free, Lacey Laine... and thank you for sending your mama a sign so quickly and with such certainty. I know it meant so much to her.

Guest bowiebears

Let me add my sympathies to those already expressed.

It was a hard journey for you and Lacers.

And yet we take courage in the love we have known and shared.

One day we will all be reunited at The Bridge.

I am so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Lacers.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

What can anyone say?

Run Free Sweet Lacey Laine.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh Patti, I haven't been on much lately and when I saw your post tonight I just started crying. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby. She tried so hard and was so brave and fought a good fight. I'm so happy she sent you a sign. My heart goes out to you and Fred. My prayers are with you as you deal with this loss.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry that you lost your precious girl. f_yellow

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest WarmheartedPups

I am so very sorry for your loss....Her pictures are beautiful...I cant even imagine how she will be missed.

She is at peace. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Godspeed beautiful girl. :cry1

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Oh no, Patti...I am so sad to read about Lacers! :cry1 I bet Miss Nellie was one of the first hounds to greet her friend at the bridge.

I will keep you and Fred in my thoughts and prayers as you go thru this difficult time.

I will always treasure that photo of Lacers holding on to her Miss Nellie monkey...

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey