Lacey Laine

patricia

Guest DoofBert

Godspeed Lacey Lane... you are with friends at the Bridge... Running and Playing and catching some sunbeams.

You'll be in our hearts forever.....so be sure to let Mommy and Daddy know you are with them in spirit...

:bighug

Edited by DoofBert

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wmlcml6

I am so very sorry to read this. You have had so much to deal with lately, but you still let your girl go when it was time. I feel sure you did everything possible to keep her around. Hugs to you, and I hope that things brighten for you soon.

Patti...I'm in tears reading about your sweet Lacey Lane's passing...I'm so very sorry!

:f_white:bighug

Run free Sweetheart... :gh_run2

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Patricia, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Lacey Laine touched the hearts of so many people, yours most of all. :grouphug:f_pink

Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I'm so sorry. Remember the good times she had with you and the happiness you gave her. She wouldn't have asked for more. I'm so sorry for your loss... :grouphug

I'm so sorry, Patti. You did everything you could for your girl. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest PhillyPups

Patti, I am shedding tears of loss for both of us. Our paths with our girls seem to run so parallel. Big hugs to you and know you are in my prayers.