Brandy Will Be Leaving Soon

Thinking of you and your girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Annette

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

May the angels hold you close and your heart be comforted by the love of your precious Brandy.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I know how hard this must be because I just went through it. Our love, thoughts, are with you as you take this difficult path. I learned one important lesson from my recent loss......how to live in and appreciate the moment. They so deserve our love, respect, and our mourning when they go. Hugs to you.

Guest taylorsmom

oh, Irene--there are no words except that I know what you are going through. Lots of hugs, prayers and light are with you tonight. I have been reading this thread over the past few days with an increasingly heavy heart for you and sweet Brandy. All of us who have loved a dog in our life feel some part of your pain and we are carrying it right along with you. Although you must feel such emptiness, I hope you know that you are not alone.

Guest hazelhedge
We have decided it will be tonight. She is very hungry and can't keep any food down. The fluid must be blocking her intestines. I feel bad for her as she still wags her tail and likes to take her little walk up the block. She looks terrible. Her ribs are all showing, yet her tummy is so full. We think she is starving.

Please wish her an easy passing. I don't how the boys will react; she was always the calming influence.

I cannot breathe today.

So very sorry to hear this. Wishing you peace and strength and happy memories of Brandy.

Vicki

Oh, Irene, I'm so sorry. I can tell that this is breaking your heart. I've thinking about you and Brandy all afternoon. I know you will give her a safe and peaceful final gift. It's clear how very much she is loved.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Courtney

I'm sorry to hear this, even though I don't know you or Brandy. They say euthanasia is the kindest gift a human can give their pet -- to take their pet's suffering as their own is a precious final gift. It is never easy, but it is the most loving thing you can do. Hold her and talk to her as she crosses, and let her know you are not mad at her. Tell her it is okay to go, and she will cross when she is ready.

Godspeed, little one. Say hello to the other Greys that have passed before you and challenge them to a race. I hear the grass in Heaven is extra soft and great for running.