Brandy Will Be Leaving Soon

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

It takes a lot of love to put their comfort before your own pain.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jettcricket
We have decided it will be tonight. She is very hungry and can't keep any food down. The fluid must be blocking her intestines. I feel bad for her as she still wags her tail and likes to take her little walk up the block. She looks terrible. Her ribs are all showing, yet her tummy is so full. We think she is starving.

Please wish her an easy passing. I don't how the boys will react; she was always the calming influence.

I cannot breathe today.

....Irene...I met you in Dewey this year at the Bottle and Cork and was admiring your beautiful work. I'm so sorry for what you, your sweet girl and family are going thru.

Sending you peace, prayers and white light..... f_yellow

Guest trevdog

Sending prayers for you both...I have been there too, a tough decision to make but you know when you must.....hoping for a peaceful passing for the sweet girl...

Guest greytmonty

Irene, my heart is filled with sadness for you. It takes great love and strength to make this decision. We will all be thinking of you and Brandy and your family today.

I am so sorry. I will keep you and your entire family in my prayers.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm so terribly sorry for you and your beautiful girl. Know that you are doing the right thing for her, even though it hurts so

very much. Prayers for an easy passing for Brandy and for comfort and peace for you.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest EmbersDad

hi irene

i bought a clock from you at the gilley girls show at pgc event at the shriners this spring, then another at the njgap picnic a few weeks later. i will have a thought for you and brandy this evening, and i hope her passing is calm. she knows she is loved, and that is what is the most important thing to remember. you and your husband have mine and embers condolences :grouphug:f_pink:gh_child

Guest samalama

Irene, You and your family will have a special place in my thoughts and prayers tonight. Brandy could not have been more loved. sympathy.jpg

Sending our prayers and love. I am so sorry. I have alerted Angel Sophia. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

My heart hurts for you. Thinking of you tonight.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

may you hold onto the love you had for each other. May her passing be easy and may you gain peace and comfort.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge