We're Hitting The Highway

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

Skittle's bilirubin is off the charts (16+). We've been referred to another vet with 24 hour care in Hutchinson. She has got to be put on an IV. Right now her kidney values are still normal, which is amazing, but surgery can't even be done till that bilirubin comes down and she's fully hydrated.

Please please pray for her. My vet is faxing records now and I'm loading her up in the car.

Edited by Tenderhearts

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to read this! My heart goes out to you and Skittles. I'll be praying for a safe journey and recovery.

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

Be well Skittle!!!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Thinking lots and lots of healthy puppy pink-lipstick kiss thoughts for the Fruitbat!! Hope you're feeling well soon Skittlebaby. Be a good dog for your mama, be nice to all the vets and get well soon!!

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Oh DeVon, I've been thinking of you nonstop. Please drive carefully. :goodluck

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Keeping you and Skittles in my thoughts and prayers.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

:( Thoughts going with you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.